Datacenter People is working with the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. They apply their skills and expertise across design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. They are dedicated to working in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes.
What the Job Involves…
- Ownership of the Client’s end to end (E2E) risk and change management process.
- Day to day management of the E2E log and approvals process.
- Running risk and change meetings with all Project stakeholders.
- Issuing of risk and change status reports.
- Having a strong grasp on each EWN/Risk/Change in order to be able to inform the senior leadership prior to gaining approvals.
- Identify and implementing areas of efficiency and process improvement.
- Training of client and contractor staff on the process.
- Understanding and owning Client’s drive for a zero change culture.
- Ensuring quality of EWN submissions and where necessary challenging submissions that fall short of the quality standard.
- Developing Monte Carlo models and analysis of project cost and schedule for client funding stages.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Can demonstrate previous Risk & Change experience, ideally while working for a Consultancy or Contactor on Data Centres or other large-scale complex led projects.
- Is prepared to work on a Fly in/Fly Out basis from UK to Finland on a rotation schedule.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.