Datacenter People is partnering with the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures.
What the Job Involves...
- Resolve issues and problems efficiently with a minimum impact to customers.
- Present technical concepts in clear manner to customers through demos and proposals.
- Fulfilling customer and sales team requirements providing a high response time.
- Provide assistance on sales activities requiring advanced technical product knowledge.
- Provide end to end solution and design details to customer.
- Provide technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- With the channel development team, develop and maintain vendor relationships.
- Provide professional services for LDCS product offering across Europe.
- Survey market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods.
- Identifies market trends and new application areas for products within LDCS Europe by interacting with clients.
- Support the LDCS customer briefing centers and ensure that they have the current technology and all systems are running correctly.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 7 or more years' of experience in technical sales support of rack power, KVM, serial access solutions and software.
- Has experience in prospecting and engaging new customers.
- Has demonstrated knowledge of LAN/WAN, data communication, and data center environments (including Power).
- Has working knowledge of Windows, LINUX and other operating systems.
- Is able to operate independently in a remote office; partnering with project teams at headquarters.
- Has prior knowledge/expertise in Data Center Power is essential.
- Has prior knowledge/expertise in KVM and Terminal Server technology is highly preferred LINUX, Windows and/or other hardware & software certifications a plus.
- English language is mandatory, including Spanish or Italian.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.