Datacenter People is working with the largest building commissioning and operational risk management providers in the world.
What the Job Involves…
- Performing Test Procedures.
- Work with fundamental test equipment.
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications.
- Electrical Discipline should be comfortable working around live components, three phase AC Power Systems and Direct Current (DC) power systems. Mechanical Discipline should be comfortable working with chilled water distribution and commercial HVAC systems.
- Familiarises oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Acts as project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.
- Develops MEP test procedures.
- Develops MEP operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has knowledge of engineering principles.
- Has basic knowledge of your principle (mechanical or electrical).
- Has knowledge of electrical or mechanical system from operations point of view.
- Is able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Has a Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc) and 2-4 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Is able to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.