Datacenter People is working with a leading data center solutions provider, ranging from colocation to build-to-suit data centers.
What the Job Involves…
- To operate the Critical Processes to ensure the mitigation of risk to the operation of critical plant and equipment.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Carry out AP duties (training provided) and the issuing of permits to work
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
- Ensure the professional image of Penta Infra is presented to clients at all times
- Have meetings with customers on SLA performance and write reports about SLA performance.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has experience managing operations in data centers.
- Has experience in main distribution board switching of ACB’s.
- Has experience in changing modes of UPS i.e. start-up/Maintenance bypass/Eco-Ess Mode/VMMS Energy management mode.
- Has experience in use and interrogation of BMS systems in monitoring plant
- Has practical knowledge of H&S requirements including RA’s, Lock out Tag out, permits to work.
- Is experienced in vendor management.
- Has good communication skills (German and English Language).
- Has basic knowledge of MS office applications.
- Has experience with an asset management tool.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.