Datacenter People is working with a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Respond, in a professional manner, to all assigned service calls while on duty.
- Read, understand, and comply with all procedures outlined in the Field Procedure Manual.
- Perform all work in a safe manner, and in accordance with established company safety policy.
- Keep dispatching center informed of your schedule and the status of all open jobs.
- Ensure spare parts are properly accounted for using established parts procedures.
- Submit periodically paperwork in a timely, accurate and complete manner and in case of Wireless Field Service.
- Debrief the performed job in a complete and accurate manner at the Customer's premises.
- Maintain the accuracy of the customer listing by reporting errors.
- Report sales or service leads to the proper department.
- Ensure availability to work during week-end and night in compliance with local labor laws.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has Technical Engineering or Electrical/Electronic degree or diploma.
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in technical service area.
- Has knowledge in electronics, battery and accumulator segment (monitoring).
- Has English at an advanced level, German at native level
- Knows how to build and maintain working relationships with co-employees and external parties.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.