Datacenter People is partnering with a manufacturer of power protection systems for multiple sectors including data center.
What the Job Involves...
- Coordinate technicians on major projects.
- Ensure the commissioning of products in compliance with installation procedures.
- Plan preventive maintenance of products.
- Ensure customer contact, manage conflict situations and provide solutions (hotline management).
- Monitor machines at the end of their life at the customer's site and provide prescription/advice services.
- Contribute to the company's continuous improvement by reporting information to the various departments concerned (sales, management, etc.).
- Coordinate a team by following the action plan of the after-sales manager or managing director.
- Dispatch business according to the team's technical skills and the client's geographical location to ensure a local response.
- Ensure the follow-up and management of the missions in his area (operational follow-up of progress).
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has strong experience managing an after sales team.
- Has an electrical engineering back-ground is essential.
- Independent action and organisational talent.
- Has an analytical mind and driving force.
- Has strong communication skills, performance-oriented and customer-oriented action.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.