Datacenter People is working with a company who are at the heart of the global digital economy, providing fast secure connections that enable businesses to thrive and people to access online services.
What the Job Involves…
- Execute maintenance and repairs of buildings and equipment in order to minimize downtime.
- Day-to-day surveillance of building and equipment and reports all building and customer defects to the relevant superior.
- Monitors and directs repairs and maintenance executed by subcontractors and documents the results.
- Monitor equipment to ensure adherence to agreed SLA.
- Pro-actively indicate if SLAs are under pressure.
- Maximise efficiency of Operations by utilising all available systems and technologies
- Consistently strive to develop and increase skills & expertise.
- Be an active participant and make observations & suggestions towards the improvement of the data centre effectiveness and efficiency.
- Works in line with standard operating manuals and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has data center experience.
- Has experience working with Data Center M&E equipment (UPS/Generators/HVAC/Air Handling Units/BMS).
- Has previous experience as a technician in an electrical or industrious environment.
- Is fluent in English, both written and orally; Other European languages an advantage.
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Is pro-active with a can-do attitude.
- Is a team player with ability to work autonomously.
- Has secondary education in a technical field.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.