Datacenter People is working with a global leader in mission critical power equipment.
What the Job Involves…
- Participating in project sessions i.e. project progress, submission, and review
- Participating and animating the consultants / End-user’s technical session
- Working on the projects design, vendor list activities
- Leads reporting to the UPS Sales Manager
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Managing large and various indirect teams to make sure UPS focus remains high.
- Travel, when required, to customer sites.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in an Electrical field.
- Has a minimum of 3 years' project management experience in the B-to-B market with proven results.
- Has a high technical and construction understanding.
- Has UPS experience within the Data Center industry.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.