You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Support & Customer Relationship Manager (Dublin, Ireland)
Are you a driven and enthusiastic sales or customer support professional looking for a new opportunity to join our Dublin South based Technology client? Do you have a passion for customer satisfaction? Are you familiar with Salesforce Navigator? Do you want to join an inclusive company where your voice counts and where training and opportunity exists? Then please apply for the role of Sales Support and Customer Relationship Manager.
To provide key functional and administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Team. Acts as support to the Account Manager and as a central point of contact for customer service queries, in order to optimise customer satisfaction. An important contributor to the smooth running of the Sales Department. Liaises with the customer, the Sales & Marketing teams and the MD to ensure that functional and administrative support is provided in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with Interxion’s guidelines.
- Perform day to day administration activities and support the sales and marketing departments.
- Prepares proposals, agreements and customer presentations within given formats
- Reviews and follows up on requests by sales team
- Assist in RFI’s (Request for Information) and RFP’s (Request for Proposal) within given formats
- Uses Salesforce technology to develops and maintain administration and documentation and to provide data and reports to support the Sales team
- Attend sales events and sales meetings with sales team to provide a better understanding of specific technical client needs
- Monitors customer accounts and manages the correspondence between the sales team and their clients.
- Processes new sales leads and Keeps Salesforce database up to date
- Communicates information about company’s products and services to clients
- Acts as first point of contact for clients small operational, billing and sales questions
- Handles standardised requests from resellers and small clients
- Proactive management of customer relationships
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative/sales support role
- Previous experience of Salesforce is a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and orally.
- Proficient in MS Office