You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Director (United Kingdom)
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial senior executive to expand adoption in existing accounts. This requires the ability to cultivate champions and executive sponsors, navigate seamlessly across functions, and develop long-term relationships.
The role will include responsibility for managing direct relationships across a broad geography to maximize the potential of the solution for the customer and client.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Prospect, identify and work with decision-makers and influencers within a major account.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships at multiple levels
- Educate customer on the value and benefits of the solution; address technical concerns and questions
- Understand organizational and budget dynamics
- Effectively work across all relevant customer functions to close sales
- Maintain CRM data and accurately forecast sales
- Interface effectively with internal engineering and service support teams
- Identify and promote client unique value
- Identify opportunities to deepen integration within the overall account – recurring relevance
- A successful track record of selling into major global accounts
- Strong expansion, networking and presentation skills
- Experience selling to large enterprise customers at all levels
- A background in successfully selling to the critical facilities organizations (in particular selling HVAC controls, energy efficiency or critical facilities infrastructure)
- Existing strong relationships within a major account a plus
- Experience working within a start-up environment selling new technologies and products
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required – engineering degree a plus
- Relentless attitude, curious, desire to win, self-starter
- Multi year experience in major account sales – with at least 50% selling into carrier accounts
- Multiple language skills a plus