- Develop and implement direct sales strategy and annual plans for prospective and newly acquired accounts.
- Initiate, create and execute the new business sales strategy and annual plans aimed at prospective and newly acquired accounts, within the boundaries set by the local Sales & Marketing plan and overall business, segment, and commercial strategies.
- Lead the prospective/new customer acquisition process from “lead to close”
- Proactively create and build relationships with decision makers up to the C-suite level at prospective and newly acquired customers directly or through leads generated by local Marketing, Business Development, or partner channels.
- Actively use LinkedIn/structured social media campaigns and traditional “cold calling”, and prepare for and attend appropriate local industry events to gain appointments, build relationships and increase awareness of client value proposition.
- Identify, qualify, pursue (design and propose), negotiate and profitably close net new business, in close collaboration with local Management and Operations team, as well as Marketing & Strategy and Legal.
- Conduct commercial and customer contract negotiations within own delegated authority and predefined ranges/guidelines.
- Achieve new bookings target.
- Support immediate post-sales activities as a primary customer contact
- Direct, oversee and support immediate post-sale activity to ensure continuity and satisfactory customer onboarding.
- Prepare and facilitate customer hand-over
- Hand-over closed business to the Customer Implementation/Operations team
- After an appropriate period of time, hand-over the customer relationship to a local Account Manager
- Ensure proper information maintenance in Salesforce
- Maintain up to date and accurate information on all customer and sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Manage opportunities in compliance with Sales processes and policies and Sales standards of performance.
- Assumes other special projects/assignments as directed by the Sales/Sales & Marketing/Managing Director.
When applying please attach up to date resume.
Due to the volume of applications, if you have been shortlisted we will be in touch within 7 days of your application.