You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Datacenter People is the leading niche executive search and recruiting company in the global datacenter, cloud & internet sectors. We identify & engage hard to find talent, both permanent direct hire & contract/interim. We cover the whole spectrum of the industry, from design & build, engineering & operations, sales and marketing, to management & leadership.
As Recruitment Researcher you will be responsible for providing a broad range of research and recruitment support to the Recruitment Consultants. We will train you in recruitment research to work on projects across Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific.
- Providing research and recruitment support to Recruitment Consultants
- Using your skills to identify suitable active and passive candidates
- Working on recruitment projects globally
- Creating and optimising job adverts using platforms such as LinkedIn, Jobsite, Indeed etc.
- Filter incoming applications, determining if the candidate matches the job criteria
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to send to clients in relation to candidates
- Recording & maintaining detailed notes regarding candidate information, clients & requirements
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools
- Work with the Research team and Recruitment Consultants to ensure effective research is conducted, suggesting alternative solutions or ideas
This is a varied and challenging role that has a meaningful impact on the business and the people we deal with.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous office based administration experience
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to deadline
- A degree is desirable
This is a full-time position, office hours are: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United United Kingdom