Datacenter People is working with an infrastructure platform operating over 100 edge data center facilities across Europe.
What The Job Involves
This role will be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of our key bids, as well as supporting projects as defined by the Director of Bid Management.
This role will expect the successful candidate to hit the ground running in a dynamic environment with large, complex bids from day 1.
- Develop winning Bid strategies in conjunction with the applicable Sales lead
- Implement solid Bid Plans which provide the structure and forward planning required to ensure successful delivery of all required bid materials
- Resource the Virtual Bid Team with the SMEs required and manage that team to successfully deliver the Bid Plan
- You will be responsible for:
- Producing & creating, winning, best practice Bid materials
- Producing Bid Pricing/Commercial models for Governance review
- Manage our Governance process for those bids being managed
- Discovering, recording, managing and agreeing mitigations for all levels of risk, specifically Business and Win
- Providing regular, timely and clear upwards reporting
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Previous experience leading complex, IT driven bids
- APMP Practitioner level would be an advantage
- Is a self-starter
- Has a proactive attitude – this role is not a reactive Bid Management role, the successful candidate will be expected to lead all aspects required to deliver a successful bid
- A quick learner and comfortable in a technical IT lead environment
- Has an open approach to all aspects required to deliver a successful bid, the expectations of this role are far wider than simply management of documents or project management of bids
- Is commercially and risk aware
- Is creative and perfectionist when it comes to quality, look and feel of Bid Materials
- Has strong motivation to develop in a Bid Management role within an IT environment
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.