ocused on the corporate finance/M&A aspects of design and development in the data center sector.
- Day to day management of investments into the European data center market, including development, debt and equity, joint ventures, sales and M&A activity.
- Undertake and maintain market studies to analyse industry trends, activities, competitors and best practices.
- Assist with regular reporting for stakeholders including management and board members working with internal colleagues and external asset management professionals.
- Prepare briefing papers, investment memorandums and recommendations for senior management and board-level review.
- Conduct extensive financial analysis to support all activities of the business and maintain the company’s business plan model.
- Participate in the planning and forecasting processes and provide analytical support to the finance and senior management teams.
The Experience Profile
- Management consulting, private equity or investment banking.
- Data center, real estate and/or telecommunications industry experience.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Good working knowledge of project evaluation, general corporate finance and accounting methodologies with practical experience.
- Relevant degree-level education.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.