Datacenter People is working with a leading provider of full turn-key linear motion and electro-mechanically rack mount and power distribution solutions for the world’s largest OEMs and end-users in the data center and consumer appliance markets. The Company’s operations include design, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, test and distribution.
What the Job Involves…
- Providing strong sales leadership, support, and direction for regional sales and support personnel including recruitment, selection, training, coaching, and retention activities.
- Improve opportunity closure rate of team by promoting regional partnerships and increasing key engagements in both OEM and distribution channels.
- Provide regular and consistent communications, sales updates, barriers, and opportunity reporting to Global VP.
- Establish regional sales objectives; Creating, communicating, and executing regional sales plan, quota, and assignments to achieve budget.
- Create regional sales forecast, prepare annual budget, analyse and track budget and variances, and implement corrective actions as necessary to achieve targets.
- Report regional sales information, recommend investment and strategic action plans, and implement tactical actions to achieve long term goals.
- Establish working relationships with global customer service, quality, and production teams to support customers and regional account management needs.
- Promoting CIS design and manufacture capabilities and developing key account relationships and opportunities leading to long term product sales growth.
- Identifying, mapping, and maintaining deep and productive relationships with key influencers ranging from engineering personnel, product managers, procurement agents, and executive supporters within key customer organizations.
- Recommend new product offerings and identify new opportunities for CIS; track and report voice-of-customer to product marketing team; track competitors and develop competitive response actions as appropriate.
- Working closely with potential OEM customers to understand technical challenges and business goals and proposing CIS solutions.
- Compiling and creating detailed business and technical proposals in response to OEM opportunities and RFQ proposals.
- Negotiating new contracts, troubleshoot and resolve disputes, and manage disagreements and deviations between key customer expectations and CIS requirements.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Possesses 5+ years of meaningful sales account leadership for technical products in B2B company.
- Is a highly motivated, self-starter with aptitude to coach and develop high performance sales teams.
- Has the ability to speak and influence key customer influencers at all position levels within partner organization, both professionally and technically.
- Has the ability to effectively communicate, prioritize and gain support from cross functional and geographically diverse colleagues and resources.
- Has outstanding negotiation management skills.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Holds strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Is able to travel frequently.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.