Datacenter People is working with the leading global design manufacturer that supplies the global data center market with power infrastructure solutions, meeting the needs of data center operators ranging from hyper-scalers to enterprise data centers.
What the Job Involves…
- Increase sales in the UK and EMEA markets.
- Establish and develop multi-channel sales strategy and plan.
- Prospecting and developing a network of resellers/partners.
- Develop regional sales channels including: selecting new representatives, establishing geographic prioritization, developing representative selection criteria, representative relationship support and management, development and administration of representative contracts, pricing strategy, training methods, and support programs.
- Training, supporting and account managing resellers and assisting them with sales pursuits.
- Develop and implement target data center end user account strategy.
- Develop and maintain existing reseller partnerships and customer accounts.
- Create proposals, sales letters and prepare and deliver presentations.
- Negotiate contracts and assist in their administration.
- Monitor regional market trends a identify impact on product development a suggest new products and services to promote a market within strategic global markets.
- Establish and maintain database of regional contacts and accounts.
- Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Assists with exportation requirements.
- Assists with regional trade account receivables.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has an Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Has good knowledge of data center/IT environments including cooling, power, and networking cabling.
- Has experience in sales engineering.
- Has a solid understanding of channel sales and end user representation within data center or IT environments.
- Must have an existing network of UK/EMEA data center customers and potential representatives.
- Has experience selling to the mission critical markets specifying engineering community and to the enterprise mission critical markets end users.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.