Datacenter People is working with the leading global design manufacturer that supplies the global data center market with power infrastructure solutions, meeting the needs of data center operators ranging from hyper-scalers to enterprise data centers.
What the Job Involves…
- Maintain good knowledge of CIS products and capabilities, as well as strengths and weaknesses of competitor product offers to promote/differentiate Enlogic solutions and recommend products to new and existing customers.
- Understand customer needs, communicate with/answer customer questions and inquiries; seek internal resource to resolve open questions in a timely manner.
- Research and qualify new sales leads and maintain database of customer leads, opportunities, and orders.
- Maintain regular contact with and become the go-to resource for CIS reps, resellers, and partners to provide sales promotion support, product quoting & availability, and pre and post sales order follow up activities.
- Maintain customer follow-up and drive open tasks to ensure customer opportunities lead to CIS sales orders.
- Work closely and coordinate with Field Application Engineers to provide detailed customer pre-sales technical influence.
- Receive customer orders, ensure order accuracy and transmit to CIS factory customer service team.
- Liaise, maintain communications, manages communications and serves as the customer advocate between CIS internal groups (sales, finance, order entry, logistics, technical resources) and CIS customers and partners to ensure smooth information updates, problem-free order processing and status updates through order fulfilment.
- Interface with Product Marketing team to propose, develop and implement partner promotion programs.
- Close sales and achieve sales revenue targets.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has 3-5 years’ data center or technology related industry sales / customer support experience.
- Has exceptional customer service skills with professional demeanour.
- Has Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Has excellent influence and capabilities.
- Has good organisational skills with ability to multitask.
- Is proficient with Microsoft office applications and Salesforce.com.
- Is willing to occasionally travel to partner sites in EMEA.
- Must be willing to work from home.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.