Datacenter People is working with the Global Leader in providing equipment and services for data centers, with a portfolio of power, cooling, and IT infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Responsible for the longer-term building and maintenance of relationships with the Accounts and the resulting Customer Satisfaction.
- Constantly promotes Company’s offering inside the Account.
- Continuously informs Account of new product developments that might be applicable in their business segment and investigates and identifies short and longer term solutions.
- Creates and leads business development plans over the short to medium term, involves other parts of Company’s organisation in the contacts with the Account.
- Manages negotiations with the Account centrally, actively participates, supports and coordinates country Sales Teams in local bids and negotiations until closure of an opportunity.
- Interprets internal/external business issues; makes changes to own and others’ work to meet these.
- Drives the Marketing and sales of products, services and solutions together with the countries and other channels, by regular visits and meetings.
- Responsible to create, follow up and report the Account Strategy and Activity Plan.
- Responsible for Sales & Profitability level to the Account in EMEA and is therefore responsible for pricing and their consistency in the region.
- Actively coordinate the local Sales resources in charge of the local Account.
- Actively participate in the construction and follow-up of marketing/activity plans toward the market segment.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the market, identify new business opportunities and propose and drive Action Plans. Maintain and develop relevant coordination toward the Account with all Company LOBs.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has excellent commercial experience to understand customer(s) and business environment.
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ proven records in management of Sales Account in International environment.
- Has excellent knowledge of market segment and industry in EMEA.
- Has experience in business negotiations.
- Has experience in relationship building activities with customers.
- Has a high ability to develop and execute strategic plans.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder.
- Is fluent in English.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.