London, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is working with a leading large scale, carrier and cloud neutral multi-tenant data center provider across Europe and Asia-Pacific. They currently have a number of major developments either planned or under constructions, and is also planning a public listing of the company on an international Stock Exchange, subject to market conditions.
What the Job Involves…
- To support the Director in creating key messaging to promote the company, its brand and offering to the markets identified above to generate sales leads.
- Pro-actively advise and support on marketing activities principally based on lead generation in the UK and Europe.
- By using Salesforce as a tool to analyse and measure marketing success and return on investment from lead generation campaigns to determine and implement future sales strategies with the site teams.
- Assist the UK and European sales teams with presentations and communications / reports with customers, managing translations, as required, into local languages, using suitable external suppliers to assist.
- Oversee the adherence by the UK and European teams of the corporate standards as laid down in company brand guidelines and various templates.
- Complete market research to determine competition and opportunities for growth.
- Brainstorm and implement digital marketing and print initiatives to ensure the company enjoys a sustained presence using both e-marketing and off line techniques.
- Implementation of the site marketing plans to budget, standards and time-line.
- Ensure demonstrably streamlined commercial processes.
- Work with Group Marketing to identify, manage and report local marketing budgets. Ensure cost efficiencies and negotiate best possible rates.
- Providing and uploading content of any website copy to the backend CMS (Umbraco) ensuring any necessary translations are produced.
- Work with creative agencies to generate website content, graphics, print collateral and promotional materials.
- Assistance with the company's presence on other social media and relevant directory/database sites.
- Assist Group Marketing with the launch and promotion of new or acquired data centres as well as extensions/upgrades of existing ones.
- Assist Group Marketing with the company's participation and sponsorship at industry events in the UK and Europe, including liaising with suppliers in the design and implementation/production of any stands and promotional materials.
- Provide help on any other marketing activities and ad hoc projects as directed.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Is educated to degree level.
- Has worked closely with Sales teams to deliver targeted digital marketing campaigns in order to improve lead generation.
- Has worked client side in Marketing & Communications teams.
- Has general marketing experience in B2B.
- Has fluency in English as well as excellent written skills.
- Has a strong interest in Marketing and a desire to develop personal skills and knowledge in this area.
- Has a proven ability to manage own defined projects.
- Is a good communicator, as the jobholder will be required to visit and work closely with all Asia-Pacific data centres.
- Has a proven track record of working with Salesforce to analyse and measure marketing success and return on investment from lead generation campaigns.
- Has an ability to understand and analyse campaign data.
- Holds strong time management, planning and organising skills.
- Has a keen attention to detail – essential to ensure that collateral, collateral, databases, etc are accurate and all work produced is of the highest quality.
- Has excellent IT skills, ie good knowledge of MS Office– Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.