Datacenter People is working with a global colocation data center operator, who provide fast, secure connections that allow business to thrive and people to access online services.
What the Job Involves…
- Integration with local company Sales & HQ Marketing strategy and planning.
- Work with Sales to combine sales and marketing intelligence to facilitate the local leadership team with local positioning and strategic decision-making.
- Definition of target groups and management of customer and prospect databases.
- Determines marketing/business development approach as defined in the Go-To-Market (GTM) plan by mapping client profiles and determining benefits of our services and current providers.
- Prepares and executes targeted marketing activities such as Account-Based-Marketing, Digital Campaigns, Customer Newsletters etc. to generate direct leads and nurture generated leads.
- Managing the lead development and customer retention activities as well as partner demand generation programs.
- End-end management of sponsored or company-led events meeting all virtual or on-site requirements.
- Graphic design including but not limited to updating collateral and creating email banners and HTML email templates.
- Design, development, and production of communication materials.
- Definition and execution of local online and social media strategy.
- Communicates information about company’s products and services to clients.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required as assigned by Head of Marketing.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has experience within technology industry field marketing and business development.
- Has a strong, demonstrated understanding of local marketing approaches to acquisition and customer retention.
- Has strong technology skills e.g., MS, Pardot, Salesforce, Social Media, Google Ads.
- Is able to maintain strong and effective relationships with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Is able to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and consistently meet objectives on time and within budget.
- Data Center industry experience a plus.
- Has a BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field.
- Digital Marketing certification is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in a marketing management role is preferred.
- Has a good understanding of Marketing Principles.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.