Datacenter People is partnering with the leader in data center containment solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Driving the process of establishing and presenting an annual business plan with each of the partners in a given region as well as monitoring the execution of the plan throughout the year.
- Monitoring and driving each partner’s prospecting and selling activity throughout the entire sales cycle and measuring pipeline development and conversion rates and lead generation.
- Ensuring optimal market attack plans to provide the Company with market presence for their products which will maximize our consideration rates and the expected revenue.
- Conduct quarterly, half-yearly and annual business reviews against set criteria, involving key departments across the team and ensuring alignment and collaboration to deliver expected results.
- Collaborate with HQ in order to determine market trends/opportunities which need to be addressed.
- Assess Company’s current market coverage and identify gaps which need to be addressed.
- Support the use of our CRM system (Salesforce.com) and drive our partners’ utilization of the system for proper opportunity reporting on an ongoing basis with a view to being able to accurately forecast order entry in the region at any time.
- Manage the partner lifecycle from an end-to-end view. Specifically focusing on replacing non-performing performers with new ones to increase our market share and presence.
- Work in collaboration with the Sales and Operations team for each geography - providing insight and data to drive performance and success.
- Set clear, measurable targets for each partner to deliver the success and outcomes expected. This will include – investment strategy, resource required, Annual Plans, Training, demo facility, market attack plans, event participation, marketing budget allocation etc.
- Identify, interview, assess and recruit new partners required as per the EMEA GTM plans. Onboard partner with all necessary support and system knowledge.
- Ensure partners are utilizing the systems and tools available to them – SF.com, any others which will ensure clarity and visibility to pipeline, sales activity etc.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in partner management in a European setting.
- Has a working knowledge of the Data Center industry and the partners that serve it.
- Has a broad business background: Marketing, selling through partners to deliver sales targets
- Has experience in selling Digital Infrastructure and Data Center Infrastructure products.
- Can collaborate and lead in a cross functional team.
- Is capable of influencing and persuading in a tactful manner and with understanding of cultural and business differences.
- Is passionate, self-motivated and able to handle demanding workloads.
- Is able to work remotely (home office) with limited supervision.
- Has experience in using Salesforce.com.
- Is able and willing to travel extensively.
- Has excellent English (verbal and in writing) essential plus an additional language would be an advantage.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.