Datacenter People is working with a global leader in mission critical power equipment.
What the Job Involves…
- Increase top line sales in the Region.
- Establish and develop multi-channel sales strategy.
- Develop regional sales channels, including selecting new representatives, establishing geographic prioritization, developing representative selection criteria, representative relationship support and management, development and administration of representative contracts, pricing strategy, training methods, and support programs.
- Develop and implement target data center end user account strategy.
- Negotiate contracts and assist in their administration.
- Create proposals, sales letters and prepare and deliver presentations.
- Monitor regional market trends and identify impact on product development and suggest new products and services to promote and market within strategic global markets.
- Establish annual budget and adhere to approved budget guidelines.
- Establish and maintain database of regional contacts and accounts.
- Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Assists with exportation requirements.
- Assists with regional trade account receivables and coordinate with Credit Manager and Accounts Receivable.
- Represent the company at industry tradeshows and events.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with highly developed listening skills
- Has superior organisational, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and staff development and operations skills.
- Has appropriate language skills for the region.
- Has an Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Has an existing network of DACH (and ideally Poland) critical markets customers and potential representative.
- Has 5 years’ experience selling to the mission critical markets specifying engineering community.
- Has 5 years’ experience selling to the enterprise mission critical markets end users
- Has 5 years’ experience in mission critical market sales.
- Has 5 years’ experience developing and executing strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Has a proven background in sales growth in the mission critical markets market.
- Is highly computer literate with high level of PowerPoint expertise, PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of sales contact management databases and CRM systems.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.