Datacenter People is working with the Global Leader in providing equipment and services for data centers, with a portfolio of power, cooling, and IT infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Management of strategy and identification, development and sale of Thermal management products and solutions (refrigeration and air conditioning).
- Support and advice of the target groups (architects, specialist planners, engineers, installers, operators, end customers).
- Acquisition and development of projects and new customers from the target groups
- Presentation, solution and quotation preparation, follow-up and completion of orders.
- Develop industry knowledge and build ongoing key customer relationships to position and promote Company as a preferred supplier.
- Leadership and collaboration with the marketing and support sales team to increase market share in key areas.
- Provide, present and maintain information, reports and CRM data as needed.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has experience in a sales/marketing/technical area, which is an advantage.
- Has a qualification with a technical background in the field of HVAC.
- Has strong sales talent and affinity for technical sales in the project business with different stakeholders.
- Has 3+ years' of proven experience in selling HVAC products.
- Has previous experience working in a matrix organisation with remote teams.
- Holds a good understanding of structured products and the product portfolio in the field of cooling and refrigeration.
- Can speak German at native level and English at an advanced level.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.