South East England
Datacenter People is partnering with a global leader in mission critical power solutions, searching for a Sales Manager to lead sales pursuits in the data center market across London and the South East.
This is a senior level role where you will have full responsibility for sales opportunities into consultants/specifiers, contractors and colocation operators.
What the Job Involves…
- Increase top line sales in the London market.
- Develop London sales channels, selecting new representatives if needed, managing and supporting existing representatives and administration of representative contracts, pricing strategy, training methods, and support programs.
- Develop and implement target data center end user account strategy.
- Negotiate contracts and assist in their administration.
- Monitor London market trends and identify impact on product development and suggest new products and services to promote and market within strategic global markets.
- Establish annual budget and adhere to approved budget guidelines.
- Establish and maintain database contacts and accounts.
- Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Assists with trade account receivables and coordinate with Credit Manager and accounts receivables.
- Establish & develop multi-channel sales strategy.
- Collaborate with Legrand LDCS associates in London to assist with data center market growth for other products.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Engineering degree required or solid technical knowledge of electrical power distribution.
- Proficient in English.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling to the mission critical markets, specifying engineering community and end users.
- Experience in the application of cabinet power distribution within the whitespace.
- 5 years’ experience developing and executing strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Have existing network of London mission critical markets customers and potential representatives.
- Proven background in sales growth within the mission critical markets market.
- Ability to present and interact with all levels of management.
- This position requires up to 60% travel and will be located from your home office.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.