Datacenter People is working with the Global Leader in providing equipment and services for datacenters, with a portfolio of power, cooling, and IT infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Drive the regional Sales and profitability of the product sales business and coordinate with Country Sales Director.
- Support business plans, long-term objectives and customer satisfaction goals.
- Ensure that any activity, task and responsibility required by role in terms of the International Trade Compliance.
- Regulation is managed and performed in full compliance with the Company ITC certification program itself.
- Ensure individual financial year sales targets (AOP) are achieved.
- Work together with regional sales team and ensure growth of sales business/solution business.
- Manage and solve regional business issues; make changes to own and others’ work to meet these issues.
- Manage negotiations with main accounts and advice/support regional sales colleagues in the preparation of technical/commercial quotes to end customers.
- Perform regular visits to clients and participate in exhibitions, seminars and other promotional activities.
- Decide for actions within given authority.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has 3+ years’ proven experience in Sales in Data Centers and Critical Infrastructure.
- Has previous experience in working in a matrix organisation/similar working environment.
- Has good understanding of AC and DC Power and Data Center Applications.
- Has Electrical power/Commercial awareness.
- Is skilled in strategic & tactical sales.
- Has good technical knowledge on uninterruptable power systems.
- Holds a Class B driving license.
- Can speak English at advanced level, German at native level, French would be welcome.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.