London Metro Area, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is partnering with a European edge data center business.
What The Job Involves...
- Responsible for the relationship between the company and the partner(s)
- Secure a mutually benefital contract between the partner and the company
- Understand and implement any pre-agreed contract with the company
- Ensuring that the partner continues to agree a go-to-market contract with the company at the end of contracts
- Identifying market verticals or end customers of the partner with whitespace developing/executing strategies to secure new business
- Achieve sales to meet the set targets underpinning the company budget
- Creating long-term sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with partner
- Be seen in the partner as a trusted advisor adding value to their business
- Inspiring and support junior members of the team
- Ensure safe landing of any end customers contract via the partner
- Support lead generation with the partner and/or its end customer base
- Support marketing activities to create knowledge within the partner and with end customers
- Ensure that sales people within the partner understand the company element of their solution and the reward for winning
- Facilitate Executive relationships between the company and partner including material of the performance of the relationship at Executive review sessions.
- Understand the partner process for the onboarding of the company service, the decision making and approvals to place orders on the company
We Are Looking For Someone Who...
- Experience in a consultative led senior sales role specifically in either IT or telecommunications sales and in working in an indirect go-to-market model
- Knowledge of the Data Centre, Networking or the Edge Computing market place
- Experience in managing partners with demonstrable skills in growing business via an indirect model.
- Experience in forming and managing virtual teams in the company and partners
- Knowledge of the cultural differences in the European marketplace
- Proven track record of driving and implementing strategic partner development plans
- Experience in leading strategic conversations influencing senior stakeholders both with customers and internally
- Within an partner eco-system:
- Experience at executing a sales closure plan for opportunities
- Experience in qualification of opportunities
- Experience in the achievement of customer service and Net Promoter Score and in leading virtual teams in improve customer satisfaction
- Experience in the ability to take technical solutions articulate in the customer business language and express in business outcomes
- Fluent in main European language (and English if not your main language) with ideally business competent in a second language
- Must be comfortable with pan-European travel
- Ability to educate and motivate a partner sales team
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.
Apply With LinkedIn