This role is home-based.
Datacenter People is working with the Global Leader in providing equipment and services for data centers, with a portfolio of power, cooling, and IT infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Drive the strategy and Identify, develop and sell to customers.
- Manage prospecting, presentation, bid submission, follow up and closing requirements. Target and develop main contract, design and build contractors engineers and managers working procurement, supply chain, etc.
- Work with customers, Service Engineers and sales support group to establish, determine and prepare most effective/competitive bids/solutions in response to enquiry.
- Progress, follow and work to close enquiry/secure order intake. Work with and support others to secure key sector intake.
- Identify, lead and work with the organisation to develop new sector opportunity.
- Provide, present and maintain information, reports and CRM data as appropriate.
- Follow all rules and principles of quality management.
- Follow all rules and principles of environmental protection based on company internal, local and international instructions and environmental policy.
- Ensure that any activity, task and responsibility required by role in terms of the International Trade Compliance Regulation is managed and performed in full compliance with the Company ITC certification program itself.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Is educated to degree level in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Has 5+ years’ proven experience in Sales for Service.
- Has previous experience in working in a matrix organization, with remote teams.
- Has a good understanding of our product portfolio.
- Holds a Class B driving license.
- Can speak English at advanced level and German at native level.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.