Datacenter People is working with the leading global design manufacturer that supplies the global data center market with power infrastructure solutions, meeting the needs of data center operators ranging from hyper-scalers to enterprise data centers.
What the Job Involves…
- Develop and maintains a thorough and complete working knowledge of all products manufactured by the company.
- Have direct access to end-customers, who will interact with the Technical Manager for any technical support requirement.
- Work with the partners’ technical team in every installation that company undertakes in EMEA.
- Provides technical assistance to sales staff, representatives, engineering firms and/or the client.
- Maintains and distributes accurate order and changes order documents in an organized folder.
- Review client specifications and requirements for all equipment applications.
- Review Blueprints, Mechanical and Electrical plans specifications, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates for client’s use of proposed equipment and services.
- Visits customers with sales staff as required, Plans, directs, coordinates, and prepares project documentation for proposals/quotations and submittals of Company’s products through communications between Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and the customer.
- Assists Regional Sales Managers, and partners in the development of quotations based upon customers specifications in accordance with company’s terms and conditions.
- Assists sales in bidding process from evaluation of RFQ requirements through order entry to production of the final documents for submission to manufacturing.
- Monitors the status of the order/project to ensure that documentation is submitted according to schedule.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Sales Network, International Project Manager, Service, Engineering and Manufacturing staff as well as the customer in a manner that is within company's best interests, in support of the company’s goals.
- Performs these duties throughout the sales cycle: project inception through the closeout period.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to simultaneously manage several objectives, and reassign priorities.
- Ability to lead and work in cross-functional multi-cultural teams.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has 3-5 years’ data center or technology related industry sales/customer support experience.
- Has technical understanding including mission critical power solutions.
- Has an understanding of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering drawings, and technical specifications.
- Is skilled in effective written communications as well as verbal presentations in front of small groups.
- Has experience in client relationship management.
- Occasional travel to customer/partner sites in EMEA.
- Must be willing to work from home.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.