Browse Adam Paris latest jobs
Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Working with a team of highly qualified Engineers, the role offers huge development potential for any candidate wanting to work on the leading edge of the growing data center industry.
No prior Data centre experience is required as full training is provided.
- Operation and maintenance of all critical facility systems, areas include: Electrical, Mechanical, Building and Control.
- Monitor the EPMS, BMS, Fire Systems Alarms and respond in a timely manner.
- Operate, monitor, maintain and respond to abnormal conditions in critical facility systems.
- Perform preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance on state of the art medium & low voltage, high availability power systems.
- Ensure all subcontractors are inducted & permitted to work.
- Ensure that documents library and workshop are clean & tidy always.
- Provide input into and develop site specific procedures including EOPs, SOPs and MOPS.
Education and Experience:
- A fully verifiable trade qualification in a relevant engineering discipline & verifiable additional training that is relevant to the proposed environment.
- Understanding of LV power distribution and loading.
- A strong understanding and experience of the electrical & mechanical systems used in a data centre environment, including: Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Fuel Systems, Switchgear, UPS Systems, Battery Banks, ATS / STS Units, Chillers, Air Handling Units, CRAC Units, Fire Alarm Systems and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Experience of complex automatic control equipment, including relay logic, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), building management systems and their integration with the data centre infrastructure.
- Experience of low & medium voltage distribution systems & associated switch gear and protection equipment is preferred.
- Availability to work shift and to provide emergency cover as required
Datacenter People is the leading recruiter in the datacenter industry worldwide. Datacenters are those facilities that house all the emails and images you send, and are the home of the Cloud that you read so much about. Datacenters underpin the internet and you'll know all about some of the largest operators - Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Facebook.
Based at our office in London, this is an Account Management and delivery type role, working closely with client hiring managers in the UK and globally through all stages of the recruitment and hiring process for technical search assignments. Much of what we do is exclusive so our model is a little different to the norm. You'll get the resources you need to be successful such as support from our Research team to support you in candidate search and resourcing.
If you're interested in having a chat about the possibility of joining a small but dynamic team in a growing niche engineering and technology sector please let me know and I'll arrange a call in the first instance.