Browse Adam Paris latest jobs
United Kingdom & Ireland
Datacenter People is working with the world’s leading critical digital infrastructure provider.
What the Job Involves...
- Create & manage agreed partner business plans for managed resellers to achieve agreed sales targets/achieve commitments.
- Set and progress partners through the Partner Program.
- Target setting, both for revenue and product grouping targets for each managed reseller.
- Extensive and professional use of CRM on Demand tools.
- Develop the Technical capability of each partner with a structured on-site cadence to support training, assistance with sales and reporting along with co-ordination of supporting resources.
- Develop and implement detailed forecasting and pipeline models.
- Perform all additional Account Management functions such as payment, operations, stock control, contact management.
- Provide regular, structured competitive feedback from the field.
- Select product mixes and channel conflict management.
- Deal registration and Special Price Request (SPR) management.
- Lead and coordinate marketing plans, along with channel and field marketing functions.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable technology or business field, with demonstrated business aptitude.
- Has exceptionally strong channel development and management experience at least 3+ years in similar or related positions with strong understanding of regional resellers and partners in the region.
- Has an outstanding, demonstratable track record in achieving sales targets.
- Can speak international English at advanced level.
- Is familiar with sales channels including IT Distribution, Electrical Distribution, Value Added Resellers, System Integrators, and Electrical & Mechanical Contractors is highly preferred.
- Is familiar with technology verticals including cloud services, communication / telecom, collocation, and enterprise highly preferred.
- Is familiar with server OEM & ODM market leaders, their technologies, capabilities, go-to-market routes, and strategies is highly preferred.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.