USA Home Based
Datacenter People is partnering with a leading manufacturer of liquid leak detection systems for data center and mission critical applications.
What The Job Involves
- Business development role where you will be responsible for initiating direct sales of our products in North America.
- Sale of the market leading technology for leak detection in critical infrastructure to the fast-growing data center industry.
- Promote our technology towards datacenter end-users, contractors, reps, engineering companies, etc.
- Support our current local business partners and further develop the indirect sales network.
- Participate, coordinate and organise business events to increase our visibility and strengthen commercial leads.
- Ensure trainings, demos, troubleshooting and support services in coordination with our manufacturing/technical team.
- Recruit sales and technical support staff to structure a proper sales team over time.
- Regular reporting to the Paris-based directors to successfully drive TTK development in North America.
We're Looking For Someone With
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit to initiate contacts and nurture relationships with contractors, end-users and other stakeholders of the datacenter industry (reps, engineering companies, etc.).
- Previous successful experience in sales and business development role in a field close to ours.
- Be identified in the data center environment
- Be comfortable in proposing and closing deals.
- Technical background to ensure a regular dialogue with customers and prospects (understand customers infrastructure and technical needs).
- Ensure the launch of direct and indirect commercial development.
- Be target driven with drive and ambition to over exceed expectations.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.