1 Asia Pacific Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Datacenter People is working with Starline, a Legrand company, to search for a Regional Sales Director APAC. Starline is a world leader in the development of customizable power distribution systems for the data center segment. As a leadership role, the responsibility is to increase revenue and profitability through the development and implementation of growth strategies, including channel, vertical market and target account establishment, in the high growth APAC Region.
What The Job Involves...
- Increase top line sales in the APAC Region (Australia and New Zealand, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam).
- Establish and develop multi-channel sales strategy.
- Develop regional sales channels, including selecting new representatives, establishing geographic prioritization, developing representative selection criteria, representative relationship support and management, development and administration of representative contracts, pricing strategy, training methods, and support programs.
- Develop and implement target data center end user account strategy.
- Negotiate contracts and assist in their administration.
- Create proposals, sales letters and prepare and deliver presentations.
- Monitor regional market trends and identify impact on product development and suggest new products and services to promote and market within strategic global markets.
- Establish annual budget and adhere to approved budget guidelines.
We Are Looking For Someone Who...
- Has an existing network of APAC data center markets customers and potential representatives.
- Has experience selling to the mission critical markets specifying engineering community.
- Has experience selling to enterprise mission critical markets end users.
- Has sales leadership experience.
- Has experience developing and executing strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Has a proven background in sales growth in the mission critical markets market.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.