3 Asia Pacific Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Our client is retained by a very large datacenter operator who is engaged in the construction of a large facility in Singapore.
We are seeking experienced Electrical Engineers who can provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
We are seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to:
Provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
He or she will be required to
- Participate in the MEP design process;
- Witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical, electrical and controls systems.
- Perform Test Procedures.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Interact with contractors, interpreting design and specifications.
- Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepare punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepare general condition survey reports.
- Familiarize oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Obey all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Act as project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.
- Review shop drawings and submittals.
To provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Participates in the MEP design process; witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical systems and operates the system in normal, maintenance & failure modes of operations by performing the following duties.
- Performs Test Procedures
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Work with fundamental test equipment
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications.
- Knowledge of engineering principles.
- Basic knowledge of your principle (mechanical)
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical system from an operations point of view.
- Mechanical Discipline should be comfortable working with chilled water distribution & commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to interact/work professionally with client.
- Conducts site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepares general condition survey reports.
- Familiarizes oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Familiarizes oneself and obeys all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Participates in professional trade associations and societies.
- Develops MEP test procedures.
- Develops MEP operating procedures.
- Open to travel
- Mechanical engineering experience
Please note if you have been shortlisted we will reach out to you within 7 working days.
To apply please share your most up to date resume.
To provide risk mitigation to the assets under contract and ensure all environmental conditions are maintained at all times with regard to critical building systems. To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works to all electrical systems within the site. Engineers must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of UPS, Generators, HV, PDU’s, CRAC units or equivalent, which will include the ability to fault find using the production of graphical information and the utilisation of current alarm data.
Works under moderate supervision with limited problem-solving responsibility while working under defined guidelines.
Responsibilites but not limited too:
- To operate the Processes to ensure the mitigation of risk to the operation of critical plant and equipment.
- To follow EOPs and escalate accordingly when incident occur.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Carry out AP duties (training provided) and the issuing of permits to work.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff and clients.
- Ensure the professional image of the client is presented at all times.
- Ensure that all plant rooms are locked at all times and are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- BS Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent years’ experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the electrical engineering field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient in technical writing and communication
- Ability to travel up to 25% on a regular basis and 40% occasionally
- Prior data center experience is desirable
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date English resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.