1 Asia Pacific Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
The Regional Sales Manager, Data Center Sector Asia Pacific, will execute global Data Center sales strategy in the region, with a focus on Design Envelope solutions, and provide project management leadership consistent with the company brand.
Business development and sales execution
- Manage all marketing collateral/information to approach the regional market
- Devise a plan and priority list to approach different market channels
- Responsible for sales objectives in the region, creating a sales plan and quota for each area/ product line in support of Global Data Center objectives
- Monitor sales channels performance monthly; develop and recommend corrective or supportive actions
- Prepare proposals/ quotations as required and per company Global Design Envelope Sales Process
- Prepare activity reports and sales reports as required by the reporting line manager
- Monitor and report on metrics monthly
- Participate in product development
Manage project delivery teams
- Communicate with the customer through to delivery date
- Oversee project installation and commissioning with the highest regard for customer satisfaction.
Establish a sector dedicated sales rep network
- Oversee and administer all aspects of Company Pertinent Representative Agreements; ensure adherence to Agreements through monthly monitoring of Territory performance.
- Evaluate new and existing Reps using Rep-matrix criteria; terminate and appoint new Reps.
Represent the Company in the industry
- Maintain contacts with key complimentary sales organizations
- Lead active engagement with industry/sector key players
- Participate in trade shows including booth duties and setup
The Experienced Profile
- Bachelor of Engineering degree
- A minimum of 10 years of data center sector sales experience focused in HVAC and/or related industries, ideally with specialized knowledge on Data Center and Mission Critical infrastructure
- Experience in tracking customer sales information, forecasts & reports using related software applications such as CRM
- Technical/professional knowledge and skill required, the engineering required in disciplines such as mechatronics, electrical and/or automation
- A well-established network and strong personal reputation within the data center industry
- Flexibility to travel, domestically and internationally. Estimated travel is approximately 50% of the time
- Experience managing both sales agents/representative firms and direct sales employee(s)
- Creative problem-solving skills, conflict management within different organizations (centralized and matrix organizational structures)
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way, conduct root cause analysis and provide clear, well thought-out recommendations.
- Strong, team-oriented leadership skills with presence and a bias for action.
- Self-directed with the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and a focus on results.
- Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situation