1 Investment & Development Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
London, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is the leading recruiter in the datacenter industry worldwide. Data centers are those facilities that house all the emails and images you send, the home of the cloud that you read so much about. Data centers underpin the internet and supported everyone around the globe as we shifted to work from home in 2020. you'll know all about some of the largest operators - Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Facebook.
Our purpose is to fuel through talent the future of the global data center industry. We believe work should be fun. We help people to grow and go where they want to be in life. We have a friendly and supportive working culture, free from bureaucracy, with a loose, flat internal structure.
As Executive Researcher, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of research and recruitment support to the Recruitment Consultants. We will train you in recruitment research to work on projects across Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific.
This is a varied and challenging role that has a meaningful impact on the business and the people we deal with.
What the Job Involves…
- Providing research and recruitment support to Recruitment Consultants.
- Using your skills to identify suitable active and passive candidates.
- Working on recruitment projects globally.
- Creating and optimising job adverts using platforms such as LinkedIn, Jobsite, Indeed etc.
- Filter incoming applications, determining if the candidate matches the job criteria.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to send to clients in relation to candidates.
- Recording and maintaining detailed notes regarding candidate information, clients and requirements
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools.
- Work with the Research team and Recruitment Consultants to ensure effective research is conducted, suggesting alternative solutions or ideas.
We're Looking for Somone Who...
- Has previous office based administration/research experience.
- Is able to cope with pressure and work to a deadline.
- Is self-motivated.
- Is process-driven.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- A European language would also be a bonus but not essential.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.