1 Operations Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
United States of America
Datacenter People is working a leading US headquartered design and manufacturer of electromechanical solutions for the computer data center and consumer appliance industries.
What the Job Involves...
- Gathering requirements from existing and potential customers as well as recent evaluators, writing design requirements documents, and helping to drive accurate implementation of each product project.
- Develop deep technical knowledge and understanding of Company's products and end user applications.
- Define technical requirements that are traceable and verifiable for products and projects working closely with all design engineering disciplines.
- Support engineering development process including design, gate, and customer reviews, and contributing related content as needed.
- Ensuring design solution alignment to customer definitions and needs.
- Support system level integration and verification.
- Creating and maintaining systems models.
- Developing requirements for system verification.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has 6+ years' working experience and 4+ years' direct experience with PDUs.
- Has a demonstrated use of SysML.
- 5+ years experience working with data center power or rack related products.
- Experience in the use of SysML tools (Enterprise Architect preferred).
- Is knowledgeable in computer networking architectures, topologies and hardware.
- Has experience with compiling technical requirements, VCRMs, and maintaining traceability from concept through production.
- Has a detailed understanding of Data Center installations, constituent components, management of, and related software tools.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.