You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
The Regional Sales Manager, Data Center Sector Asia Pacific, will execute global Data Center sales strategy in the region, with a focus on Design Envelope solutions, and provide project management leadership consistent with the company brand.
Business development and sales execution
- Manage all marketing collateral/information to approach the regional market
- Devise a plan and priority list to approach different market channels
- Responsible for sales objectives in the region, creating a sales plan and quota for each area/ product line in support of Global Data Center objectives
- Monitor sales channels performance monthly; develop and recommend corrective or supportive actions
- Prepare proposals/ quotations as required and per company Global Design Envelope Sales Process
- Prepare activity reports and sales reports as required by the reporting line manager
- Monitor and report on metrics monthly
- Participate in product development
Manage project delivery teams
- Communicate with the customer through to delivery date
- Oversee project installation and commissioning with the highest regard for customer satisfaction.
Establish a sector dedicated sales rep network
- Oversee and administer all aspects of Company Pertinent Representative Agreements; ensure adherence to Agreements through monthly monitoring of Territory performance.
- Evaluate new and existing Reps using Rep-matrix criteria; terminate and appoint new Reps.
Represent the Company in the industry
- Maintain contacts with key complimentary sales organizations
- Lead active engagement with industry/sector key players
- Participate in trade shows including booth duties and setup
The Experienced Profile
- Bachelor of Engineering degree
- A minimum of 10 years of data center sector sales experience focused in HVAC and/or related industries, ideally with specialized knowledge on Data Center and Mission Critical infrastructure
- Experience in tracking customer sales information, forecasts & reports using related software applications such as CRM
- Technical/professional knowledge and skill required, the engineering required in disciplines such as mechatronics, electrical and/or automation
- A well-established network and strong personal reputation within the data center industry
- Flexibility to travel, domestically and internationally. Estimated travel is approximately 50% of the time
- Experience managing both sales agents/representative firms and direct sales employee(s)
- Creative problem-solving skills, conflict management within different organizations (centralized and matrix organizational structures)
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way, conduct root cause analysis and provide clear, well thought-out recommendations.
- Strong, team-oriented leadership skills with presence and a bias for action.
- Self-directed with the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and a focus on results.
- Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situation