London, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is working with a global colocation data center operator, who provide fast, secure connections that allow business to thrive and people to access online services.
What the Job Involves…
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of our EMEA Sales training and enablement content.
- Use of various technologies and methodologies to produce first-class learning material with a focus on ease of consumption and effectiveness of delivery.
- You will partner with the Global Sales Enablement Team, business units, project managers, and Subject Matter Experts to conduct needs analysis and develop training content and solutions that is flexible, comprehensive, and tailored to both new hires and tenured sales professionals.
- Work in conjunction with Sales & Marketing Leaders to recommend and develop training programs in support of organizational objectives.
- Drive program effectiveness to directly impact overall productivity of the EMEA Sales team.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a BA or BS degree, with 5+ years of relevant professional experience in Instructional Design, Learning & Development, Sales Training, and/or Product Marketing, preferably in the Telecommunications or IT industries.
- Has an exceptional ability to produce professional training using multiple delivery methods.
- Has demonstrated experience owning e-learning course development from beginning to end.
- Has demonstrated experience in directly creating training content and job aids/sales collateral to support comprehension and retention of key training objectives.
- Has demonstrated project management and leadership skills with ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute, follow-up in a timely manner, anticipate problems and roadblocks, and meet target dates for implementation.
- Is a self-starter with strong work ethic and a positive, solution-oriented attitude able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively shift gears to meet changing business requirements.
- Is highly detail-oriented with an ability to review and edit content as a final owner
- Has experience with traditional instructional design tools, i.e. Adobe Captivate, Lectora and Camtasia.
- Has experience with LMS and modern enablement platforms, i.e. Cornerstone, Docebo, Mindtickle, Showpad.
- Is a creative thinker who can brainstorm and challenge the status quo with new ideas.
- Has knowledge of Sales, Sales Process, and Sales Methodologies and their implementation.
- Has fluency with Salesforce, understanding record relationships and reporting.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.