Datacenter People is working with a leading colocation provider with a significant global footprint. With over 20 years in the Data Center industry, they provide communities of connectivity, cloud and content hubs.
What the Job Involves…
- Provide assistance in strategic direction and financial analysis a multi-country regional Data Center (Asset) portfolio.
- Focus on strategies associated with the development of sales, revenue growth, capital deployment, and expansion within responsible markets.
- Developing and ensuring execution of strategy, including P&L guidance for properties/assets and Country leadership within their region.
- Working with all aspects of the organization (Sales, Country Managing Directors, Legal, etc) to facilitate internal approvals and negotiations of external customer deployments within the portfolio.
- Driving growth by working with internal and external teams on leasing and re-development along with driving external growth by actively participating in the acquisitions process.
- Accountable for accurate reporting and forecasting with respect to the assigned region or portfolio. Manage relationships with customers at multiple properties, where you will provide analytical insights to support business decisions at the properties.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) with relevant asset management experience.
- Has prior Data Center industry or REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) experience.
- Is able to provide leadership and direction to team and/or indirectly to others.
- Is able to comprehend legal documentation; insurance certificates and riders, mortgage and portfolio debt instruments, construction specifications, plans and contracts.
- Has knowledge of the relevant applicable rules, laws, ordinances towards real estate title and conveyances, leases and licenses, service and construction contracts, and debt instruments and security documents.
- Has experience working through entitlement development, master planning and construction oversight in an ownership / strategic capacity.
- Is proficient in English and French language skills, both verbal and written.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.