Datacenter People is working with a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- To undertake planned maintenance of both company's equipment & our competitor’s equipment currently under contract.
- To undertake commissioning of any new equipment installed.
- Will participate in the 24/7 on-call rota.
- To work in line with the company HSE policy & all safe working practices.
- To promote the company image on site by providing a professional service to customers, where necessary instructing site staff on care and operation of the installed equipment.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Experience as an UPS Service Engineer.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and long-term customer relation building.
- Hold eventual Danish certificates within the working area (UPS).
- Excellent written and verbal communications in Danish and English.
- IT conversant – a laptop computer or equivalent is used for interfacing with the Company’s products and for completing service reports and timesheets.
- Clean Driving License.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.